Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I couldn't take it... I ordered Odd Hours from Amazon

Amazon has Odd Hours as of the time I post this, at a price of just $17.82. Odd Hours' list price is $27, so I don't think I did too badly. Really, most of the time I am lucky enough to get a Borders coupon in my email, and even then, the max I have ever been able to get off a new release is 30%. So 34% isn't so bad after all, and I get it shipped free since I am a die hard Amazoner and signed up for Amazon Prime.

I am dying to get my paws on this book. The teaser I read the other day has been on my mind and I want to read this book so bad! I sent my copy of Brother Odd to my sister that I had gotten back when that book was released, so I know that my copy won't go to waste since she is a fan like me.

I am going to try to embed the You Tube videos that relate to Oddie. Wish me luck.